Code Ninjas Virtual Learning Update
With the current state of the world and everyone getting used to staying at home, I can assure you we have felt similar struggles as most of you. We are a service-based company with five centers across the Midwest. Our goal over the last two weeks has been to continue to provide value to our students and parents whom we have grown to love as family. Your continued support has meant the world to us and to our staff.
Speaking of our staff, I want to take a moment and brag about them. Most of our staff consists of high school and college students working to help their families, buy their first car, pay for gas, clothes, food, etc. They have been busy these last two weeks pooling their knowledge and learning new technological systems, as well as teaching myself and the rest of the management staff how to work these systems. All of this has been done without complaint of fewer hours! Without our staff, we would not be able to give you the latest in Code Ninjas Midwest Virtual Learning!
We are excited to launch our new Code Ninjas Midwest Learning System.
No need to register, you will be receiving an email shortly with your Ninjas Username and Password.
- Code-a-thon:Weekly Code-a-thon Challenge projects, each Monday, with three levels: Junior, Scratch and Roblox! Ninjas will apply what they’ve learned, combined with their creativity and compete for weekly prizes.
- Minecraft Server:We’ll continue to host our Minecraft server and extend the days/hours to Mon-Thur from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm. ( we are working on a roblox game too)
- 1 to 1 Sensei help:We are still working on the best system and Sensei schedules to allow your Ninja to ask questions and get 1 to 1 help. Our goal is to have it up by Monday!
- Lend a Laptop: If you need a laptop, we have them to lend out during this time. We know parents are home and have technology needs, having an extra screen for your Ninja might be just the thing.
- Tech Help:If there is anything, we can do to help with the tech so your ninja can get online, let us know so we can help figure something out!
- Keep Your Hours:None of the programs above count towards your hours. We are hoping for Make-up-May to be a fun time in the Dojos! Families that stay enrolled with us this summer will get a free summer camp! Take a look at our summer camps, pick out your free camp and let us know!
Join us Sunday at 6:00pm for a live overview of the learning system and let us answer any questions you have.
Schedule of Project Launch Videos Weekly (recorded and posted for viewing at any time)
- Scratch Fundamentals – 2:00 PM
- Unity – 4:00 PM
- Python – 2:00 PM
- Scratch Junior – 3:00 PM
- Roblox – 4:00 PM
Schedule of 30-Minute Question and Answer Periods
- Scratch Fundamentals – 10:00 AM
- Unity – 1:00 PM
- Python – 2:00 PM
- Scratch Junior – 2:45 PM
- Roblox – 3:30 PM
- Scratch Fundamentals – 4:15 PM
- Python – 10:00 AM
- Scratch Junior – 11:00 AM
- Roblox – 1:00 PM
- Unity –3:00 PM